MENU
  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Jaw Crusher
  4. /
  5. Guangdong Shaoguan Jaw Crusher in bangladesh

Guangdong Shaoguan Jaw Crusher in bangladesh

Guangdong Shaoguan Jaw Crusher in bangladesh

Located in Shaoguan in Guangdong Province Shaorui is one of the leading midmarket crushing and screening equipment producers in China 75 percent ownership of Shaorui and approximately 330 employees will transfer to as of today has an option to purchase the remaining 25 percent of the company in the future... As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, aggregate, grinding production and complete plant plan.

Get a Quote Leave Message

Latest Projects

Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?